About Larry James
Larry's Book Store
Relationship Articles MENU
Personal Relationship Coaching
Frequently Asked Questions
Media Press Pass - (For Radio, TV, Magazine, Internet & eZINE Producers & Editors)
Seminars & Keynotes:
Making Relationships Work:
Personally and Professionally
The 10 "Commitments"
Networking: Making the
QuickLinks to Larry's
How to Really Love the
One You're With
LoveNotes for Lovers
Red Hot LoveNotes for Lovers
Business Leaders Speak About
Church Leaders Speak About
MORE Good Stuff:
Larry James & Barbara Walters
Larry James' Family Fotos
SPECIAL Relationship Pin Offer!
Links to More Relationship Sites
Special LINKS for:
Authors & Speakers
A Great Book for Father's Day!|
My daughter, Kelly, gave me the book, "Daddy Cool: Humorous and Meaningful Quotes on Fatherhood" for Father's Day, June 19, 2005.
Daddy Cool: Humorous and Meaningful Quotes on Fatherhood - Tom Burns - This delightful gift book combines witty adages and
quotations with humorous, animal-theme photographs as a way for sons and daughters to express affection to their fathers.
This lighthearted photo-essay volume is perfect as an extra gift or super-elaborate "greeting card" on Father's Day, Dad's birthday,
or any other occasion for remembering Dad.
I was so impressed with the quotes, I thought you might like a preview of the captions under some of the most eye-catching animal photographs I've ever seen.
This book brings together an inspirational selection of powerful, life-affirming and humorous phrases about fathers and fatherfood, and combines them with
evocative and gently amusing animal photographs that bring out the full comedy and pathos of the human condition.
We all lead busy lives and sometimes forget to tell our dads how much we love them and how grateful we are for everything they do for us.
These inspiring examples of wit and wisdom, written by real people based on their true-life experiences, sum up the essence of
fatherhood, and tell why our fathers will always have a special place in our hearts.
- To become a father is not hard. To be a father, however, is.
- Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn't teach me everything he knows.
- My father didn't tell me how to love; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
- It's easy for a father to hear himself talking. All he has to do is listen to his children.
- By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
- Why are men reluctant to become fathers? They aren't through being children yet.
- Having a family is like having a bowling alley installed in your head.
- When your dad is mad at you and asks, "Do I look stupid?", don't answer him.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother!
- It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the cool dad who takes his daughter shopping.
The above quotes are from the book,
Daddy Cool: Humorous and Meaningful
Quotes on Fatherhood by Tom Burns. Copyright 2003 - Axis Publishing Ltd.
Send your Dad a very special Father's Day greeting card. . . It's FREE!
Father's Day - Part 3 of 3